This racerback powerhouse has it all—the ultimate in support, shape, and customizable fit.
• Interior unicup design gives shape, support, and complete modesty
• Interior front yoke prevents vertical breast movement
• DriLayer® Powermesh zones on back offers increased ventilation
• Bonded front-adjustable straps with concealed hook-and-loop closure offer a custom fit on the move
• Adjustable, soft-padded keyhole back closure for proper fit and support
• Control Collection *Tip: Try fastening the hooks before putting it on and unhook before taking it off—or undo the shoulder straps before pulling it on.
• Semi-full to Full cup size
• High impact level
• Control Collection
*Tip: Try fastening the hooks before putting it on and unhook before taking it off—or undo the shoulder straps before pulling it on.
BODY: DriLayer® Power 75% polyester / 25% Lycra® spandex
CUPS: DriLayer® Buzz 100% polyester
Care instructions • Wash in cold water every 1 - 3 wears to remove sweat, dirt, and bacteria which break down the fabric
• Fasten hooks and throw in washing machine or, better, toss it in a lingerie bag first. Or, best, hand wash.
• Hang dry or tumble dry low. Dryers wear down fabric and moisture-management properties.
• Never use dryer sheets or fabric softeners. They coat the fabric and keep it from breathing.
• Replace your sports bra every 6 - 12 months, depending on how often you wear it.